Sunday 30 August 2015

Lazy sunday love


Hey hey, nothing special today. Just wanted to share with you this delicious and healthy snack. I had it this afternoon, when I was binge watching a "Say yes to the dress" marathon. Best choice to kind of keep me from feeling disgusting, as I was chilling in sweatpants all afternoon. Or at least a better choice than a bag of crisps. And best part of all? It's so easy peasy that it's barely any more effort than getting a package of Oreos from the cupboard.

It's really not worth it to make a recipe out of it, as it literally only contains the ingredients in the picture: Greek  yoghurt (low fat), juniper berries, raspberries and mulberries. And if you have a sweet tooth, I'd add some Stevia as well. I usually top it off with chopped mint and some meringue if I deserve an extra treat. But lazy Sundays ask for easy solutions, hence I just left them out.

What is your go to (kinda) healthy snack? And how do you like spending a lazy Sunday afternoon?

Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment