Tuesday 22 December 2015

The one about the coulda, woulda, shoulda



I don't want to be the next blogger to write about expectations, and hating them, and wanting to do something different with life. However, I guess that's exactly the post I'm about to write. There's so many things in life you're expected to do: studying, working, relationships... And it's not good enough to do just that. No, there's expectations about how, when, where, with who, how fast, how good, how long, how every single thing there is to determine about it, needs to be done. But what if you feel like "blugh"?
I guess I'm feeling like that some days about some parts of my life. And then there's the people that say "No worries, you'll be just fine". But the longer you keep on saying that, and actually keep on trusting you'll be fine, the longer you'll end up waiting. Waiting for something to change, waiting for the moment when the thing you've been longing for will just fall into your lap.

However, I guess it's for some reason they say "If you want something you've never had, you should do something you've never done".

Don't get me wrong. Trust is good. Trust is necessary. It's the most important thing you need when wanting to go for something out there. When actually taking the leap.

I'm not the one to talk. I hope I'm getting there though. New year, new possibilities.

Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment