Thursday 29 October 2015

On the booket list

Plenty of space for some more books, right?

Not a bucket list, but a booket list this time. Inspired by the Antwerp book fair and the fact I've been carrying around a cookbook all week (if anyone knows why, please let me know), I've drawn up a list of the cookbooks I'd love to add to my small collection. Mmm this list makes me greedy. And hungry.


  1. This one requires me to come clean about one of my dirty little secrets. I'm in love with Scandinavia. Anything Nordic in any way, shape or form is everything I might ever need to be happy. Explains everything you need to know about this one: click
  2. Easy peasy: everything Ottolenghi. Mostly feel as if he uses loads of ingredients, which isn't the way I like to go about cooking, but still: hands down top three.
  3. Ai ai shame on me - never put my hands on one of Rens Kroes' books, besides on the plastic it was covered in in the store. Whoops. Something about studying and no money. Anyone wanna get me a present?
  4. Maybe the fourth one needs a bit more explaining. Most people living in the beautiful country of Belgium have heard about Pascale Naessens. She has a very clean and pure style of cooking, based on her own philosophy, and uses a limited amount of ingredients. Great for simple everyday cooking or just for inspiration. All of them please!
What books do you have in your collection? Which ones would you suggest me to get?

Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment