Thursday 5 November 2015

A meal without wine is called breakfast



As you probably got from last week's post: I'm a breakfast aficionado. I love everything about it.
Today I'd like to show you some breakfast inspiration. To me there's honestly nothing better than a cosy Sunday breakfast or brunch (or both).


It's not only about the food, to me the jazz music in the back and the candle light on the table are equally important. And of even more vital importance: the people. I'd rather have no breakfast than breakfast in bad company. Or wait, I'd never have no breakfast. Let me correct: I'd rather have breakfast on my own than breakfast in bad company.

Last Sunday breakfast was perfect: freshly baked sourdough galette, different kinds of cheeses and charcuterie, freshly squeezed orange juice, something we call muizenstrontjes (roughly translated: shit of mouse - but I promise you it doesn't taste that bad), apple cinnamon tea and some fresh fruit. And of course: eggs! I love them in every way, shape or form. From scrambled to poached, come to mama!

Do you like making time for breakfast? What elements are essential for your perfect brekkie?

Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment