Monday 21 March 2016

Weekend recap #1

spicy merguez hotdogs as made by the mister

Another weekend has passed #sadface. Time flew by so quickly and left me feeling really tired last night and this morning. But you know what they say: "A Sunday (weekend) well spent, brings a week of content". However, kinda feeling as if I'm getting the flu or a cold. Need enough rest and powerrrrfood. Vitamin C, come to me!

Wanna know what I was up to the last couple of days?

Friday night was chill night. Went grocery shopping straight from work. Although the mister was going to do the cooking that night, I just can't help it but sneak into the kitchen. We went for a 5K run and had dinner after: homemade hummus and tzatziki (my work) and spicy merguez hotdogs (the mister's work). And of course wine. Always wine.

On Saturday we went swimming (yes we became super duper sporty over the last couple of weeks) and had lazy breakfast after. Then it was off to the parents and meeting with friends. Great Saturday, not much more to add.

Sunday basically same story but different: first a 7K run, smoothie breakfast, grocery shopping, museum, food festival and f'ing best take-away peking duck and roasted pork. If you're ever out and about in Antwerp, you should definitely go visit Lung Wah. After that I felt SO tired, sore throat - everything. So I just went to bed. Sleep is the best.

Something else though. As you could read in my last post, I'm back on the sport track since a few weeks. Feels so good to notice I'm already getting faster. I'm really enjoying the progress - slowely but surely!

What about you? Tell me about your weekend!

Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment