Thursday 31 March 2016

Let's talk about...


The twilight zone. This blog started out as something where I could write about food, because most people were fed up with me talking about it. But people evolve and the things they like, do and want to talk about evolve as well. Not saying I'm evolving. But I'm discovering what I like and wanna do. With my life and everything.

So it won't be only about food anymore. Not only because of time restraints (I don't have time to cook a three course meal consisting of blog worthy dishes every single day). It's mostly because my interests are widening (is that a word?). Or not really widening, but my need to talk about them has increased. I love running and being active and all kinds of random crazy shit, which all make up a huge part of my life as well. So it's only fair to write about that as well.

But still: food is everything. Whether I'm having my homemade panna cotta (click!) every single day (oh I wish I could), or whether I'm meal prepping (oh quinoa, sweet potato... IN MA BELLY!): food will always be what gets me going. Literally.

I don't even know what I'm trying to say with this post. Short recap: I'm thinking about going in all these different directions with my life. Trying to keep a balance between the bazillion things I'm interested in. And this blog will be a reflection of all of it. But still mainly of food - I hope.

Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment