Tuesday 15 March 2016

The one with the f'ing good vibes

my mid run view on Sunday
 
I’m on a rooollll! Or should I say on a run? I’ve been pushing myself to get back out there and eat healthy stuff. What started as taking salads to work, has turned into being back on track for 100%. Running three times a week: twice before work and once during the weekend, swimming at least one time a week before work… Eating healthy breakfast-lunch-dinner-snacks. Best part? I’ve only been at it for only 2 to 3 weeks up until now but I’m feeling great!

Sunday morning I went for a 10K run before breakfast. It was cold but the sun was out, as were many other runners. I could actually hear tourists think “holy crap, people are f’ing sporty here”. Which gave me a push to even go harder. Damn, felt great… Perfect start to a perfect Sunday!
For me sports and healthy food are an “and-and” story. If I stop doing one of them, it’s really hard for me to stick the other one as well. It’s some kind of circle. Once I break it at some point, it all stops. Don’t know whether that’s a good or bad thing… However I’m good for now. Wondering whether it’s the influence of the spring vibes?
What do you do to feel good?
 
Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment